Listen to this band?

• Yes

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Haven't heard of the band...

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
Wow, more dredg fans here than I thought there would be. Cheers to that!

But yeah, I'll definitely check out the other albums by the band a few of you mentioned here. My bro said many love the earlier stuff from the band, but HE prefers the new album. I generally have the same taste as he does so we'll see.

But to me, Catch without Arms is totally an incredible album. The more I listen, the MORE I dig it. Man, I'm so glad I gave these guys a listen.

Wow man, now after hearing BOTH Cath without Arms and El Cielo (just grabbed a hold of the album) numerous times now, i'm thinking - how on earth can people state one is better than the other????

Holy shit, man. El Cielo is FAR greater than I thought and it'd be freaking impossible for me to decide between the two albums. I mean, both albums don't have skippable tracks - it's ALL fantastic beginning to end.

Aye, what an awesome band.

Alcapoth said:
Wow man, now after hearing BOTH Cath without Arms and El Cielo (just grabbed a hold of the album) numerous times now, i'm thinking - how on earth can people state one is better than the other????

Holy shit, man. El Cielo is FAR greater than I thought and it'd be freaking impossible for me to decide between the two albums. I mean, both albums don't have skippable tracks - it's ALL fantastic beginning to end.

Aye, what an awesome band.
I've always felt that el cielo is a stronger album as a whole but catch without arms has stronger songs on their own. does that make any sense?:p