dredg + Karnivool + Coerce Australian Tour (Nov/Dec'09)

Soundscape

Sep 16, 2002
Maplewood, MN
allmediareviews.blogspot.com
lucky Aussies.

Karnivool's myspace Blog

Supports announced for Sine Waves and Mirrors tour
Dredg (all dates except SA/WA) from the US and Adelaide's Coerce will be joining us!

http://www.myspace.com/karnivool
Nov 18 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ The Enmore Theatre - Lic AA Sydney, New South Wales
Nov 20 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ Waves Nightclub - 18+ Wollongong, New South Wales
Nov 21 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ Trackside Festival - Lic AA Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Nov 22 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ Bar On The Hill, University of Newcastle - 18+ Newcastle, New South Wales
Nov 24 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ Tivoli - 18+ Brisbane, Queensland
Nov 25 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ Tivoli - 18+ Brisbane, Queensland
Nov 27 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ The Coolangatta Hotel - 18+ Coolangatta, New South Wales
Nov 28 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ Open Arms Festival - Lic AA Coffs Harbour, New South Wales
Nov 29 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ The Northern Byron Bay, New South Wales
Dec 2 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ The Palace Theatre - 18+ Melbourne, Victoria
Dec 4 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ The Ferntree Gully Hotel - 18+ Ferntree Gully, Victoria
Dec 5 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ Pier Live - 18+ Frankston, Victoria

Dec 8 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ The Thebarton Theatre - Lic AA Adelaide, South Australia
Dec 11 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ Metro City - 18+ Perth, Western Australia
Dec 12 2009 8:00P
’Sine Waves and Mirrors’ tour @ Maxx Youth Festival Bunbury, Western Australia

dredg + Karnivool Tour = Win.

Where's fucking Jon (melprogson) when I need to punch him.... ughhhhhhhhh

I'm sure this tour will be amazing!

Milt, I'm sure you'd punch me again if I said I had no idea who these guys are. Anyone wanna give me a description? Great meeting you the other day btw:kickass:

description of any welcomed. im mostly a prog metal guy, would this be worth going to? theyre playing right near me.

Did anyone have Karnivool in the vendors' room? I looked, but probably not everywhere....

Hmm, this gives me an idea for a suggestion for next year's vendor room: announcing obscure CD requests over a PA, so the vendors can yell if they have it. :) (This used to be de rigeur for the Record Show here.)

the new Karnivool cd is being released next year in the States. I bought a copy, but it wasn't cheap ($27) from a store down-under who did a pre-order signing at least.

Themata took over 2 years to come out in the US, so I suppose they are making progress.

So I finally saw these guys for the first time last night, and damnnnnnn they were good. 1500 kids not realising they're in essence hearing prog metal hehe. Song of the night was...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a big Dredg fan - seen then four times over the last couple years

The last album and Catch Without Arms before that are stellar

I really have NO idea wtf they were after with the new one - I can barely get through the entire thing

You get a chance to see them live though, take it

Dino the drummer is an animal