HEADLESS CROSS TOUR

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
For those of us excited about the upcoming Tony Martin Tour under the moniker of Headless Cross, here's some dates listed via the MySpace website.

Upcoming Shows

Jul 10 2009 8:00P
ARCATA THEATRE Arcata, California
Jul 11 2009 8:00P
ROUGE VALLEY MX TRACK Medford, Oregon
Jul 17 2009 8:00P
TBA Riverside, California
Jul 18 2009 8:00P
VENUE OF SCOTTSDALE Scottsdale, Arizona
Jul 23 2009 8:00P
TBA Colorado Springs, Colorado
Jul 25 2009 8:00P
ROCK THEATRE Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Jul 31 2009 8:00P
THE WEDGE Austintown, Ohio
Aug 1 2009 8:00P
PURPLE MOON Flint, Michigan
Aug 4 2009 8:00P
BLONDIE’S Detroit, Michigan
Aug 5 2009 8:00P
PHOENIX CONCERT CENTER Toronto, Ontario
Aug 6 2009 8:00P
TBA North Bay, Ontario
Aug 7 2009 8:00P
TBA Ottowa, Ontario
Aug 7 2009 8:00P
THE BRONSON CENTRE Ottowa, Ontario
Aug 8 2009 8:00P
THEATRE TELUS Montreal, Quebec
Aug 9 2009 8:00P
TBA Quebec, Quebec
Aug 12 2009 8:00P
TBA Buffalo, New York
Aug 13 2009 8:00P
PEPSI-COLA ROADHOUSE Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
Aug 14 2009 8:00P
TBA Bristol, Tennessee
Aug 15 2009 8:00P
COFFEE CREEK MUSIC COMPLEX Marlow, Oklahoma
Aug 20 2009 8:00P
WILD BILL’S Duluth, Georgia
Aug 24 2009 8:00P
TBA Tampa, Florida
Aug 25 2009 8:00P
TBA Jacksonville, Florida
Aug 29 2009 8:00P
SOUTH FLORIDA CONFERENCE, CONVENTION & PERFORMING ARTS CENTER Margate, Florida

I can't believe this tour is coming 20 minutes up the road from me to Bristol, TN! :headbang: I'll keep an eye out for any changes in the schedule, so that I can post them here. :kickass:

~Brian~

I think there was an update a few days ago. Ottowa was changed to Ottawa. Anyway, would love to go but the itinerary does not inspire confidence. But if he makes his way to Western Canada and the tour is going well I see no reason to skip it.

I'm peeved that only SoCal gets shows..we're not like other states where we can drive for 3-4 hours & be on the other side of the state if there's no show nearby.. *grumble*.

For those of us excited about the upcoming Tony Martin Tour under the moniker of Headless Cross, here's some dates listed via the MySpace website.

Upcoming Shows

Aug 29 2009 8:00P
SOUTH FLORIDA CONFERENCE, CONVENTION & PERFORMING ARTS CENTER Margate, Florida

I can't believe this tour is coming 20 minutes up the road from me to Bristol, TN! :headbang: I'll keep an eye out for any changes in the schedule, so that I can post them here. :kickass:

~Brian~

I can't believe this tour is coming to Margate, since the listed location is a pile of rubble and construction has yet to begin.:erk:

I'm peeved that only SoCal gets shows..we're not like other states where we can drive for 3-4 hours & be on the other side of the state if there's no show nearby.. *grumble*.

At least they are playing IN your state!
No Chicago or Cheeseland dates, and me with no money for a road trip either... Bah! :mad:

Naturally he's playing Atlanta the same night as the Judas Priest/Whitesnake show...I hope he doesn't hit the stage until very late in the evening, because I REALLY want to see this.

if it makes you feel any better Riverside is like a 2 hr drive from the L.A. area (well from my house anyway) and Arcata is in the very top of Northern CA.

if it makes you feel any better Riverside is like a 2 hr drive from the L.A. area (well from my house anyway) and Arcata is in the very top of Northern CA.

*laughs* My mistake, I thought Arcata was down south..it's up by Eureka, which is still a 6 hour drive from here, same as driving down to Riverside..bah.

Yep. If I wasn't seeing Heaven in Hell in Vancouver, I could have gone to Tony Martin in Ottawa, Judas Priest/Whitesnake in Vegas or Down with Voivod in Calgary that same weekend.

I've never seen TM live but I did see Down twice in 2007 (opening and headlining), Priest 3 times in 2008 (Vancouver, Calgary, Vegas), Voivod last year and Whitesnake 22 years ago.

That sucks for Martin too, considering most of his fanbase will be attending JP. :erk:

~Brian~

Naturally he's playing Atlanta the same night as the Judas Priest/Whitesnake show...I hope he doesn't hit the stage until very late in the evening, because I REALLY want to see this.

Oh man, how lousy is that scheduling? I'm a huge fan of the Tony Martin Sabbath albums, but am dying to see Priest and Whitesnake.