DragonForce + Turisas US/CAN tour in Nov-Dec 2008!

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Straight from Myspace...

TURISAS Makes Triumphant Return To North America As Direct Support To Dragonforce This Fall

Finnish warmongers TURISAS are set to make their much anticipated return to North American shores this fall as direct support to Dragonforce. The massive two month trek, which kicks off on NOVEMBER 3rd, is the follow up to the group's highly successful run as part of Paganfest 2008 this past spring, which also featured their fellow countrymen Ensiferum, plus Tyr and Eluveitie. The tour will also be in support of their forthcoming and first official DVD (more info on that TBA).
The critically acclaimed new offering, The Varangian Way, was recently reissued with a DVD jammed packed with live performance footage.
Be sure to visit www. myspace. com/turisasofficial now to view their complete touring itinerary and to check out their "Rasputin" video.

Warlord (vocals) further states: "Our first North American tour this spring was a success: the turnout was way over our expectations and the crowds were crazy as hell. That's why we are well excited to be returning to the new continent this fall.
So lock up your livestock, beer and daughters as the battle metal legion is coming your way!"

DragonForce + Turisas US Tour 2008

Nov.03 - The Showbox SoDo - Seattle, WA
Nov.05 - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA
Nov.07 - Hollywood Palladium - Los Angeles, CA
Nov.08 - SOMA - San Diego, CA
Nov.10 - Marquee - Phoenix, AZ
Nov.11 - House of Blues - Las Vegas, NV
Nov.13 - The Great Salt Air - Salt Lake City, UT
Nov.14 - Ogden Theatre - Denver, CO
Nov.15 - Sunshine Theatre - Albuquerque, NM
Nov.17 - House of Blues - Dallas, TX
Nov.18 - House of Blues - Houston, TX
Nov.19 - Stubbs - Austin, TX
Nov.21 - The Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA
Nov.22 - House of Blues - Orlando, FL
Nov.23 - House of Blues - Myrtle Beach, SC
Nov.25 - Roseland Ballroom - New York, NY
Nov.26 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
Nov.28 - Rams Head Live - Baltimore, MD
Nov.29 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
Nov.30 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Dec.02 - The Medley - Montreal, QC Canada
Dec.03 - Imperial - Quebec City, QC Canada
Dec.05 - Kool Haus - Toronto, ON Canada
Dec.06 - Royal Oak Music Theater - Royal Oak, MI
Dec.07 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH
Dec.09 - The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
Dec.10 - Congress Theater - Chicago, IL
Dec.12 - MYTH - Minneapolis, MN
Dec.13 - Burton Cummings Theatre - Winnipeg, MB Canada
Dec.15 - Events Centre - Edmonton, AB Canada
Dec.16 - MacEwan Hall - Calgary, AB Canada
Dec.19 - Croation Cultural Centre - Vancouver, BC Canada

:lol: I'm happy and sad at the same time.

Hey, Turisas is awesome enough to go, go dressed like a crazy fuck and go insane, at Paganfest SO MANY kids came up to me and asked for autographs they thought I was in the band :lol: Godamn tards.

n506321307_457685_9809.jpg

n506321307_457697_3162.jpg

:lol:

^Wtf are you laughing at :lol: You don't even know how to use the centre function... wtf is with your sig :lol::lol:

Actually i don't know what the fuck is wrong with it. I usually dont give a shit about sig placement either since this forum is not my life. I had had a sig before too but it kept dissapearing( ? ) dunno wtf happened to it and i just copy pasted a new link there today.

And it's pretty obvious what i was laughing about :rolleyes:

and no i don't know anything about a centre function:p

I'm just going to assume it was impossible for you to take a picture without Rab in it, thus this pic isn't total faggotry.
:lol: I was doing the make up for EVERYONE in line because I stole like 55 bucks worth of stuff from some Malabar costume store. He wanted some Enska line so I did that and he wanted a pic so myeh :p
You both failed.

Fag Enforce = Fagenforce = comical fake word formed of two geniune words that rhymes with Dragonforce as a parody of their band name and general faggy demeanor.

Explaining failed jokes increases the penalty to 2 weeks. I see no reason why you can't just LOL at your dumbass comment, it's pretty funny :p.

:lol: I was doing the make up for EVERYONE in line because I stole like 55 bucks worth of stuff from some Malabar costume store. He wanted some Enska line so I did that and he wanted a pic so myeh :p

Explaining failed jokes increases the penalty to 2 weeks. I see no reason why you can't just LOL at your dumbass comment, it's pretty funny :p.

BECUZ UR GAY LOLOLOLOLOL SOI SOI SOI SOI