[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: US/CAN

Fenrisúlfr

ὁ δύσκος λύκος
May 14, 2008
США
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TURISAS Makes Triumphant Return To North America As Direct Support To Dragonforce This Fall
Nov. 03 - The Showbox SoDo - Seattle, WA
Nov. 05 - The Warfield - San Francisco, CA
Nov. 07 - Hollywood Palladium - Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 08 - SOMA - San Diego, CA
Nov. 10 - Marquee - Phoenix, AZ
Nov. 11 - House of Blues - Las Vegas, NV
Nov. 13 - The Great Salt Air - Salt Lake City, UT
Nov. 14 - Ogden Theatre - Denver, CO
Nov. 15 - Sunshine Theatre - Albuquerque, NM
Nov. 17 - House of Blues - Dallas, TX
Nov. 18 - House of Blues - Houston, TX
Nov. 19 - Stubbs - Austin, TX
Nov. 21 - The Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA
Nov. 22 - House of Blues - Orlando, FL
Nov. 23 - House of Blues - Myrtle Beach, SC
Nov. 25 - Roseland Ballroom - New York, NY
Nov. 26 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
Nov. 28 - Rams Head Live - Baltimore, MD
Nov. 29 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
Nov. 30 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 02 - The Medley - Montreal, QC Canada
Dec. 03 - Imperial - Quebec City, QC Canada
Dec. 05 - Kool Haus - Toronto, ON Canada
Dec. 06 - Royal Oak Music Theater - Royal Oak, MI
Dec. 07 - Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH
Dec. 09 - The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 10 - Congress Theater - Chicago, IL
Dec. 12 - MYTH - Minneapolis, MN
Dec. 13 - Burton Cummings Theatre - Winnipeg, MB Canada
Dec. 15 - Events Centre - Edmonton, AB Canada
Dec. 16 - MacEwan Hall - Calgary, AB Canada
Dec. 19 - Croation Cultural Centre - Vancouver, BC Canada

Nov. 06 - The Boardwalk - Orangevale, CA (US) / with Powerglove
Nov. 09 - Glasshouse - Pomona, CA (US)
Nov. 24 - Jaxx - West Springfield, WA (US)
Dec. 01 - The Chance - Poughkeepsie, NY (US)
Dec. 08 - The Intersection - Grand Rapids, MI (US) / with Powerglove

Los Angeles, CA, August 26, 2008 – Finnish warmongers TURISAS are set to make their much anticipated return to North American shores this fall as direct support to Dragonforce. The massive two month trek, which kicks off on NOVEMBER 3rd, is the follow up to the group's highly successful run as part of Pagenfest 2008 this past spring, which also featured their fellow countrymen Ensiferum, Tyr and Eluveitie. The tour will also be in support of their forthcoming and first official DVD (more info on that TBA). The critically acclaimed new offering, The Varangian Way, was recently reissued with a DVD jammed packed with live performance footage. Be sure to visit www.myspace.com/turisasofficial now to view their complete touring itinerary and to check out their "Rasputin" video.

Warlord (vocals) further states: "Our first North American tour this spring was a success: the turnout was way over our expectations and the crowds were crazy as hell. That's why we are well excited to be returning to the new continent this fall. So lock up your livestock, beer and daughters as the battle metal legion is coming your way!"

Central to The Varangian Way is the group's concept of a journey through the East-European river route through the lands of modern day East Europe. The Northmen who traveled this path in the 9th-11th centuries were called Varangians. Key to the album's concept is a search for self and identity, both of which are explored by the protagonist in The Varangian Way's eight songs. Truly a display of the band's dedication to the conceptual elements of the album, TURISAS made sure to include cultural influences from the lands the Varangians would have traveled through.

29.08.2008 - TURISAS HEADLINE DATES ADDED TO THE US/CAN -TOUR

We will play 5 headliner shows in connection with the US/CAN tour with Dragonforce this autumn. The support act of the Dragonforce -tour, Powerglove, will join us for 2 shows.

(shows added to list above)

I'll definitely be at the Seattle show.

May even hit the Vanc, BC show too at the end of the run.

Now to hope I find the right person to beg or bribe for a photopass, the Showbox SoDo has a photopit. :D

So lock up your livestock, beer and daughters as the battle metal legion is coming your way!

Thankfully, my gold and silver is locked up...sorry Nygård, maybe when you do not pre-announce your raids you may get it! :lol:

Holy shit.....Ok I know everyone hates Dragonforce and I don't really care for their new album but they were so fun last time I saw them.

Plus one of my favorite bands of all time, Turisas. Again!

Plus Powerglove....I missed em last time and really regretted it.

Awesome tour. Can't wait for this :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Holy shit.....Ok I know everyone hates Dragonforce and I don't really care for their new album but they were so fun last time I saw them.

Plus one of my favorite bands of all time, Turisas. Again!

Plus Powerglove....I missed em last time and really regretted it.

Awesome tour. Can't wait for this :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

who hates dragonforce? i love them! my favourite band, can't wait for the tour!
which date you going to?

who hates dragonforce? i love them! my favourite band, can't wait for the tour!
which date you going to?

A lot of people.....because all their songs sound the same and they're too popular. I like Valley of the Damned and the other 2 are good...the new one is kinda gay though.

But yeah....I saw Dragonforce about a year ago and they were so fun live. There was like 5 mini-circle pits.

Plus Turisas. Duh. Amazing.

And I cannot wait to finally see Powerglove live

Atlanta :kickass:

OMFG POWERGLOVE ARE WITH THEM?!?

=O I must see them all!

Turisas and Powerglove would be the best gig evar.

to quote what i said in the GMD forum...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

oh, and i like dragonforce
~gR~

*laughing*

I told my uncle to go and see them *laughing* Wondering if he´ll do it^^

OMFG!! thats something i was not waiting for, but its a damn great oportunity, but hard to reach since all close cities for me are in weekdays damn!

waiting for the band outside would be probably a cheaper solution than buying a VIP ticket I guess