[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: US/CAN

Me and my friend drove 15 minutes out of our way since the local ticketmaster thing was broken at Publix and we got our tickets, listened to In the Court of Jarisleif...air-violin soloed and sang all the way home. Then we thought about how awesome it's gonna be to see them (2nd time for me, 1st for him).

I can't wait for this show :)

Me and my friend drove 15 minutes out of our way since the local ticketmaster thing was broken at Publix and we got our tickets, listened to In the Court of Jarisleif...air-violin soloed and sang all the way home. Then we thought about how awesome it's gonna be to see them (2nd time for me, 1st for him).

I can't wait for this show :)

Hell yeah, see you there!

They are playing here in London on friday (Yipee!). I can't fecking get tickets of livenation, WTF!!?

I was able to get the Rockstar Taste Of Chaos 2008 tickets easily enough afterall... Jeez!

Ok, question about the Pomona show on November 9th, is this on? Because the only places I'm reading that this is going on is through some Turisas affiliated page or respoken news of their announcements. The actual venue isn't advertising it nor can I seem to find tickets.

Halp?

I want to see Turisas again, but I'd rather see them headline than be attached to a Dragonforce show.

from last nights denver show. there will be an ultimate metal show review posted sometime soon (by yours truly)

turisas:
IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

(my future wife)
IMG_1866.jpg

powerglove:
IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

dragonforce:
IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

moar:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v307/genocide_roach/turisas dragonforce/
~gR~

the two pics of powerglove scare me *lol*

lovely Turisas pics, but mathias should take more care about his warpaint XD
*laughing* and the strings around olli´s legs look pink *lol*

except for the white fuzziness. the lighting for the show was weird. didnt like my flash and it was too dark for no flash
~gR~

Went to the Atlanta show last night......after Powerglove we moved towards the front (about 5-6 rows behind the rail) and waited for Turisas. Well me and my friend knew the crowd was there for Dragonforce so we had to get a pit going to represent the best band. So he pushed me once then the pit broke out. So we started the pit :). And it was amazing. The crowd was really good and Warlord said they didn't' expect from tonight much but we were one of the best crowds of the tour so far. One More was really good and the Warlord saw me singing the lyrics and I squealed like a little girl when he pointed at me (hahahaha j/k). In the Court of Jarisleif was epic, as was To Holmgard and Beyond. Overall I think Paganfest was a little better because of the crowd and just the vibe......plus it was my first time seeing them so it was just awesome. But they were still by far the best band of the night and well worth going.

I went out to buy a shirt and Jussi and Netta were signing stuff but I left my CD in the car. So I bought a shirt and donated 10 cents to Turisas and 10 cents to Powerglove (their tip jar was literally a Nintendo lmao). And I got Jussi and Netta to sign my ticket. I also asked them when they were headlining and Netta said they were coming back to headline the US next Spring. :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Overall, pretty awesome night. Turisas was well worth it, Powerglove are also great, and Dragonforce is pretty fun live. I can't wait to see Turisas headline though.

And I didn't get any pics cuz my phone died. Sorry :(

Someone find me cheap flights to canada!!!!

cool pics :)

I can't remember but if you are one of the people complaining about cold weather DO NOT go to Canada for the next four and a half - five months. Unless every morning you are going to scrape the layer of snow and then the layer of ice off my car.

@GameFreac - So glad they played Jarisleif for you! No shame in squealing like a girl. That's hilarious.

I can't remember but if you are one of the people complaining about cold weather DO NOT go to Canada for the next four and a half - five months. Unless every morning you are going to scrape the layer of snow and then the layer of ice off my car.

@GameFreac - So glad they played Jarisleif for you! No shame in squealing like a girl. That's hilarious.

haha yeah that's me, but believe me i'd brave the cold for these boys (and girl)!!!

Haha...not really. It was more like "fuck yeah!"

But inside I squealed like a just got a new trike for christmas. j/k :p

Amazing photos... I can't wait to seem on the 5th. Dragonforce just came out with a 2 for 1 ticket deal at Ticketmaster for the Toronto show this afternoon and I already bought my ticket 2 months ago... fail.

my 56-year old american uncle just told me he´d go to the gig in NY just to see if he likes their music as much as I do (he loves most of the music I listen to) o_O