Dragonforce, Turisas, and Powerglove US Tour

I seriously didn't know, and don't seem to feel any more enlightened now that I do know. What the fuck is a Finnish god? Since when did the Fins have anything cool anyways, let alone a god?

and in Orlando they are playing at Disney's House of Blues :lol:

I'm actually thinking of going! It might be a good show to get fucked up at & I don't have to work the next morning. I hate DF, but I'm thinking it would be a fun show anyway. Power Metal shows are usually a lot of fun.

dude I know! I have just got into Turisas...and I love them. :) the thing is, I haven't heard Powerglove and since Dragonforce is headlining...I don't want to go:erk:

I know Turisas is headling a couple shows, but not in my state of abandoned Florida that all the folk metal bands like Eluveitie and Ensiferum decided to skip. :mad:
I would totally go to a show if it were Turisas headlining...I know it sounds like I don't want to support them but I'm broke, I have to save my money for real. I'm only 14 and my dad only lets me go to a little, so if I'm gonna go to a show, it better be awesome and the band headlining better be meh band!!:kickass: which Turisas is not headlining :rolleyes: