Drivers test tomorow

good luck man... I just got back from doing some practice driving, actually.

On a side note, Drudkh gives me a boner.

don't worry about it It will be one of the easiest test of your life ( you can worry about the others )

the DMV does suck ass...especially here in Los Angeles...jeesum crow...people line up hours before the bastard even opens

as long as you have an appointment, you should be cool

Max, important advice–they're not looking for good drivers, they're looking for CORRECT drivers. It doesn't matter how well you handle the car; if you don't come to a complete stop at every sign and signal every time you're required to, they'll dock you points.

That said, good luck, man.

Good luck biatch.
Remember, do a couple of burnouts, show off your mad drifting skills by sliding around corners and shit, finish it off with a donut or two. I mean you can try again in 2 weeks or something if those fat pigs fail you right? At least give them the ride of their life. The driving test is shit anyways. I mean, they give licences to women and asian people.

GOOD LUCK, MAX!

I finished Driver's Ed last week and still have to do the drive time with the instructor to be able to get my licesnce. The guy just called here, literally, 5 minutes ago. I'm not gonna do it until next week because I really want to get more driving done, like on highways and stuff, before I have to get "graded" on it. Everyone keeps saying that it's no big deal, and I feel like I'm getting better each time I drive (... now if only my mom would stop panicking and grabbing the wheel because she thinks I'm going to go off the road, lol...), but I can't help being nervous, y'know.
You'll do fine, though. Good luck! And good luck to Marksveld, too, with the practice driving.

Guerrilla said:
Good luck biatch.
Remember, do a couple of burnouts, show off your mad drifting skills by sliding around corners and shit, finish it off with a donut or two. I mean you can try again in 2 weeks or something if those fat pigs fail you right? At least give them the ride of their life. The driving test is shit anyways. I mean, they give licences to women and asian people.

You're my hero.

Max, important advice–they're not looking for good drivers, they're looking for CORRECT drivers. It doesn't matter how well you handle the car; if you don't come to a complete stop at every sign and signal every time you're required to, they'll dock you points.
hes right...dont drive defensively on your test...one mistake i made....
good luck dude!

er...good luck!
adriver5.jpg

[The driving test is shit anyways. I mean, they give licences to women and asian people.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THATS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER.

HOPE YOU KNOW HO TO PARALLEL PARK. MY IDRIVERS ED TEACHER TOLD ME I WOULDNT NEED TO KNOW HOW AND GUESS WHY I FAILED MY TEST ................................BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO PARALLEL PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!