DRUDKH - Microcosmos

EricT is ruthless :lol: :lol:

Very pretty girl, and one of my best friends.

She refers to you several times as her bf on your myspace page? I wonder how hurt she would be if she knew her bf wasn't man enough to fess up and admit that they were going steady?!?! Man up boy! Bint could sniff out a coward quicker than she could a kilo of coke at Dallas International.

Regardless of the lackluster relationships you've probably had RiA, one can be both your gf and bf as I mentioned in einride's shit-thread about animal cops.

To EricT, you can try your best to post the most unflattering pictures of her, but she IS a very pretty girl. You just have no way of arguing like a human being. Seriously, move out of your parents house you mooch and then maybe you can talk shit about someone else's private life. How fucking old are you?

Regardless of the lackluster relationships you've probably had RiA, one can be both your gf and bf as I mentioned in einride's shit-thread about animal cops.

To EricT, you can try your best to post the most unflattering pictures of her, but she IS a very pretty girl. You just have no way of arguing like a human being. Seriously, move out of your parents house you mooch and then maybe you can talk shit about someone else's private life. How fucking old are you?

This conversation isn't about me, it's about the sexually abusive acts you commit against man's best friend.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind....viewPicture&friendID=69661152&albumId=867330 Take a look at this fucking album! There isn't a flattering one among the bunch.

l_38822cd2ae2a4580a2f8600717f7df37.jpg

It's like the veterinarian decided, in order to preserve the gigantic fucking gap, to stretch the beasts face by a foot on each side.

And then album for instance:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ture&friendID=69661152&albumId=2299177&page=2

Notice how most of it's pictures are taken at a certain angle in a vain attempt to get recognition by Westminster.

Fucking christ man!

Eric, if you notice her teeth in 2007 were perfectly aligned. The bitch has recently given birth to a litter (Proud Parent on her myspace), I wouldn't be surprised if the father of the pack smacked the shit out of her causing that orthodontic derailment. Matt's a saint for taking this mangy mademoiselle under his care. I don't care what anyone says about you Matt, you're a good man.

Eric, if you notice her teeth in 2007 were perfectly aligned. The bitch has recently given birth to a litter (Proud Parent on her myspace), I wouldn't be surprised if the father of the pack smacked the shit out of her causing that orthodontic derailment. Matt's a saint for taking this mangy mademoiselle under his care. I don't care what anyone says about you Matt, you're a good man.

I wasn't aware of this fact... I deeply apologize to matt, and I shall be sending the humane society a letter asking that he be recognized for his service.

It's one thing to shit on this Plastic whatever guy, because he's here, he's annoying, and he deserves it, but it's pathetic how you two are ridiculing the physical appearance of somebody who hasn't done anything and isn't even here. Of course that means I'm part of the care crew or whatever and that I'm taking the internet too seriously.

...but it's pathetic how you two are ridiculing the physical appearance of somebody who hasn't done anything and isn't even here.
Yeah... I'm not quite sure how we got from Drudkh to abusing some young girl who has nothing to do with anything. Not cool.

Back on topic... as has been the case since AA, the latest Drudkh rules. Best Black Metal band on the planet. Although, I'm sure someone will explain to me why they're not Black Metal. :loco:

Zod

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back on topic... as has been the case since AA, the latest Drudkh rules. Best Black Metal band on the planet. Although, I'm sure someone will explain to me why they're not Black Metal. :loco:

Zod

im not sure about the best bm band on the planet, but Microcosmos is certainly the best the band has released since AA.

Estrangement weaker than this? No way. Microcosmos is one of their weakest releases and if you don't count Songs of Grief and Solitude, it's their weakest.

Is anyone else familiar with this band's recent development among "hipsters"? Pretty disturbing. Microcosmos is so weak in comparison to other releases. Still better than Blood in our Wells, though.