Drum editing questions...

Clearly the only reasonable solution here is to just apply a healthy dose of Glitch to all the drums in question :Spin:

you can in fact "make" beat-detective re-groove tracks for you after you set up a tempo map.
did anyone mention that in any of the above posts? sorry, didn't read everything.

Drum editing sucks!!!
maybe its just cause im new to it, im confused quantizing and it dont seem to work
I gotta get better at it

This drum file isn't really hard at all to edit in Pro Tools. Sure the performance isn't the best but it is not bad enough that I can't make it work.
Did you actually try to edit those drums?

In general I'd love to hear what a pro can do with these tracks edit-wise. Afaik there are quite a few guys on that forum who offer drum-editing. Can you show me (or anybody else who is a noob at editing drums) how these tracks could sound (or 'groove' for that matter) if professionaly edited?
I'd love to hear the results! :worship:

In general I'd love to hear what a pro can do with these tracks edit-wise. Afaik there are quite a few guys on that forum who offer drum-editing. Can you show me (or anybody else who is a noob at editing drums) how these tracks could sound (or 'groove' for that matter) if professionaly edited?

you DO realize that guys like AGZ are doing it for money, not for free? If you are willing to pay for the demo, go ahead.

Check the thread in my sig.

since evry possible drum-editing.technique is said, i wanna just give a point to a psychological thing wich you should involve to your drum editing to be happy when you listen to your result.

its not only hits wich are out of time, wich hurt my ears but also hits wich are weak, or not sounding good. even if you replace such snares for exa<mple, you can feel the bad hit over the overgeads. copy such snares or bd`s from another part of the song. just the snarehit with the rooms. because normaly the drummers fail also with the cymbals, when they fail with something else. do that before or after quantisizing, but do it, and you will feel much better.

and in the case of a real weak played drum, where everything is out of time, and the hits do not sound hard and good, than i dont highpass the overheads, dont quantisize, record some crazy sounding guitars to it, and let it sound miore like garage punk :hotjump: