Drum Machine

Hmm.. A lot of people recommend fruity loops. But I think getting a good sound comes with experience and good samples.

I use Sk@le tracker. Which is a modern version of an old Amiga sequencer 'fasttracker'. I spend a lot of time offsetting and detuning triggered samples with effects to get a more natural sound. I would like to hope that there is a quicker easier solution than tracking these days, hence my suggestion of fruity loops. It has taken me years to be able to track rhythms from my head first go, without having to lay down half a pattern, play back, correct etc.. Mind you, I started tracking at about the age of 12 :)

I acctually have a demo of fruity loops.. but I figured it to me more for like house and transe music and all that.. its doesnt have much of an acctual drum set sound to is.. just like all those dance songs you hear in clubs and all those Jennifer Lopez, Puffy Daddy, i'm just tossing out random names i havent heard of in years bands... lmao..

hey... i tryed to find the other one you mentioned.. one question.. how the hell does that thing work? lol.. is it just a midi controller or something? it would make alot more sence if thats what it is.. lol

Drumkit From Hell.

It actually does exist, do a search on google or something, you'll find it. It was made along with the Meshuggah drummer (he played all of the samples you hear). Its the most real sounding program that i've found.