Drum samplers & Cubase/Nuendo Question

Nope... you can't print to track in Cubase .

of course you can.
(Cubase4)

One thing I noticed that I really miss from Cubase SX versions I had before is the ability to apply a plug-in to a section of audio by accessing the right-click menu and going to like Process -> VST or whatever. I remember being able to do that and it made some tasks a lot easier. It's actually one of the first things I noticed when I first got it. Is this a limitation of Studio 4, or is it like this on the full 4? If it's still available through some other menu somebody tell me.

~006

I'm doing that all the time. dunno if it's a limitation in C4 Studio, but in Cubase4 you can still print plugins etc to tracks

Seriously. No one around here ever wants to listen to me about this little tool. If you're using a PC, it's worth the money and will save you so many headaches (and a lot of time). Want to export/print all your drum/midi track...it'll do it. Want to print all of your effects...it'll do it. Want to export your whole session with midi and effects printed...it'll do it. The thing is a life saver.

I'm definitely looking into this! Thank you.

Thanks guys for clarifying above. I was considering getting the ungimped Cubase 4, so that helps.