drum samples - kontakt scripting

mistermikev

New Metal Member
Feb 22, 2013
1) I'm interested in connecting up with anyone who might consider exchange and/or collab regarding konakt scripting for drum kit instruments. (samps in xchange for scripts or inst configure? free samps folks would like to see implemented as kontak instrument? other?)

2) I'm currently working on a new version of my goto drum kit script and would love any feadback afa features I might not have thought of, ideas on user-friendliness of my current incarnation or any other feedback/ideas anyone would care to offer.

a while back I posted up some free stuff you can find at link below in case you want to take a look at what features are implemented, etc.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/backline/862626-free-drum-samples-kontakt-script.html

for instance... ehem...
a while back i downloaded some raw samps from the tw kit
these were un-split and not processed in a way that would lend itself to making an .nkt easily...
they are great samps...
I'm currently using some code to split them, name them correctly, analyze mean db for each sample and organize them into velocity groups with velocity names...
once I finish I'd like to release the instrument here for free, but I'm not sure who on Ultimate Metal owns them and if they'd be ok with that.
any help?