DRUM SAMPLES META!!!

Got it, and I have a link up for the Slate drums. We can't exactly trade them ya know. Steve might get a little pissy!

Just to clarify that last post. I wasn't referring to an illegal link to download Steve's samples, I was referring to the link I put in the Meta to his actual website under the "Commercial Samples" section.

This thread is brilliant! Does anyone have samples that Decapitated used in the "Organic Hallucinosis" album? Or similar type of samples? (really clicky and powerful, but still quite natural bass drum)
And if anyone has the samples that Killswitch Engage used in the "Alive Or Just Breathing" album would really help me out!

new tom samples from me:
http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/kaomao/samples/Kaomao_Tom_Samples.rar

raw, processed ver1, processed ver 2.
with the tom low I got 3 hits, while the others got only 2 hits, I know 2 hits are not that much, but this way if you want to enhance your drums you have something to play with.
If you use 'em on ezdrummer or DFHS they won't work, 2 hits are very few to have a real drums vibe, it will sound as a robot.

there are some free samples slate shared for us, maybe add those to the meta? :)

there are some free samples slate shared for us, maybe add those to the meta? :)

When I get around to it, I'm going to put all the samples from the forum into one folder, and have links for each one directly, and a link to download the entire folder. Unless anyone is opposed to it that is.

It won't be soon, but it'll be soon enough.