drum samples

jezeke

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2005
hej guys ,

This might be a stupid question, but i downloaded a couple of kick samples from this forum a couple of weeks ago. But desaster struck and i suffered a HD crash losing all of them.

I've been searching my ass off trying to relocate the samples, but without luck. Can someone help me trying to locate the samples again.

Thanx

Jezeke :Smokin:

I believe i found them on a page where a lot of kick/snare samples where grouped. Kind of like one of those stickys... The sample i am specifically searching for is a sample with a extensive low end, and some klick into it, but not to much.... Hope this is more specific, but i wasnt paying too much attention on where i found it at the time.

go to the Sneap FTP sticky thread. there's a link there to a current FTP where users have a bunch of things uploaded. I think there might be some samples there.

I found the thread in which i believe to have found the samples, but i dont seem to be able to download the most of them, a few links seem to work, both the most of them dont. here's the link to the thread i found: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/andy-sneap/311618-drum-samples-meta.html

when i go to the thread, and select a link, i go to the thread in which the samples are, i right click and choose save target as... but then i get a notification that file isnt available...

Is this because these are old threads, and the files are down or something like that?

advice is highly appreciated

I think the Main Sneap Forum FTP is down at the moment. I know though that Andy's own Drum samples are still ok to download, as is 'The Best Kick in the World', and the Chimera Toms amongst a couple others.

Damn. I like those kick as well, but there not quite the thing i need for this project i'm working on. Anyone knows some other good places to find kick samples, or when the ftp will be up again.

Thx

Victory!! I found the kick i was looking for!! It was the brain kick!
Thanx to all who helped me find it... The help is very much appreciated.

:headbang::headbang::worship:notworthy