Drum to MIDI conversion

i use guitar pro 5 and export it as a midi. but on DKFH you may need a key, cause some imports miss hitting cymbals etc... but a normal kit works fine.

Just thought I'd put this on, found it on the Music Radar Toontrack DrumTracker review...

"No drum triggering method is perfect, of course, but software rival Drumagog handles fast playing better, and the famous ddrum hardware system outperforms any software we've tried. This will be a particular concern for those hoping to use Drumtracker for metal productions, where speedy playing and triggered drum sounds are commonplace."

Just thought I'd put this on, found it on the Music Radar Toontrack DrumTracker review...

"No drum triggering method is perfect, of course, but software rival Drumagog handles fast playing better, and the famous ddrum hardware system outperforms any software we've tried. This will be a particular concern for those hoping to use Drumtracker for metal productions, where speedy playing and triggered drum sounds are commonplace."

Man this is ridiculous. Drumtracker is by far the most tweakable audio to MIDI conversion tool out there for drum triggering. It is SO easy to select each section that have different dynamics and VISUALLY adjust the threshold to capture the hits, then you can just click on the hits that got missed or shouldn't be there and they go away. Once you have all the different sections triggered properly it will generate a velocity sensitive midi file for you to use... It is WICKED :worship:

With Drumagog triggering audio, you have to split the track anytime there are different dynamics or use ugly as hell automation on the trigger input gain. This reviewer is on crack, Drumtracker isn't competition for Drumagog, it has a completely different purpose.

And it RULES.

Drumtracker to convert audio to MIDI + SSD Platinum 3.0 Kontakt player = :worship: