Drum triggering in Saffire Pro 24

Scottxx

Apr 23, 2009
Hi guys, i need help because I'm building some DIY triggers to use in Drumagog. I never used triggers so I need to know how to get or set the few inputs I've got in my Saffire Pro 24 to trigger 8 or nine different Drum pieces. Anyway to set some filter in Drumagog to use the same mic to trigger various Drum pieces ?

Sorry, never replaced or triggered drums.

I always read and find all the info I can get to learn things by myself but a lot of things doesn't have clear answers. So here I'm asking to you for knowledge.

Thanks!

:headbang:

without additional gear, you can only use two triggers with your saffire24 (mic-preamps)
for the two line-inputs, you need two additional preamps = 4 trigger-modules

to use more than 4 triggers, you need a preamp with ADAT-output, something like this http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/ADA8000.aspx... should be good enough for triggers ;)

regards, khe

Thank You KHE. I've got two line inputs too. How can I use them? What if I connect a mic directly without a pre... too low signal isn't it ? What these line ins are better to be used for?

Thank you KHE, I own a Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC200 that I can use too, but it is a ONE pre only :(