Drumagog 4 random multisamples issue

Oct 4, 2011
Montreal, Canada
Hey all

I've been noticing something weird with Drumagog 4.

So I was working on kick samples, had a gog file with a bunch of samples in it and the "random multisamples" option was working well. I could see it trigger hits randomly as I wanted.

Then I went to modify things on the samples as I wasn't totally satisfied with them, put the new ones in my gog file. Now for some fucked up reason, it only triggers the same hit even if there are about 10 different kicks in the .gog

Anyone familiar with that?

Oh and yeah.. I know drumagog 4 is outdated as fuck and that I should be getting trigger or something else. Not possible for now :eek:

Oh and yeah.. I know drumagog 4 is outdated as fuck and that I should be getting trigger or something else.

Yes, you should.

Not possible for now :eek:

Oh snap... o_O

In all seriousness, Drumagog is known for these problems. I don't remember if DG5 made any difference though, or is the problem totally out of your hands.

I'm giving you an advice you will really dislike:

Buy Trigger. :lol:

EX version is fine, you only get less Slate samples. There's always the option to use your own collection.

I'm giving you an advice you will really dislike:

Buy Trigger. :lol:

EX version is fine, you only get less Slate samples. There's always the option to use your own collection.

Hah, looks like I'll end up doing that sooner or later. I guess it'll be worth it if it's to avoid stupid time-wasting issues like that.

In the meanwhile, if someone has a workaround for this I wouldn't say no though :kickass:

Total BS! Drumagog 5 kills Tigger IMO. I've not used Trigger once since I bought it. The auto time align is genius, it actually time stretches each sample and makes it phase aligned with the source sample. If you're doing a straight sample replacement the obviously that make no difference but the difference is massive if you're blending samples.