Drumagog + Reaper?

Mm1066

Mediocre metal maker
Dec 18, 2010
Suffolk, United Kingdom
So I use Drumagog with the latest version of Reaper, and something I find is that when I replace drum hits with samples I can't save my project file so that when I load it up again the samples are loaded into it. Essentially I have to re import the samples whenever I open something I'm working on. I don't think it's that big a deal, just a minor annoyance. Can this be fixed or is it a clash in software?

Cheers

Hello,

Drumagog saves settings, like loaded samples, in the project itself. It sounds like your sample files are not located in your default GOG files folder. Check what the folder is set to in the Advanced section. If this is a different folder than where the sample that you are attempting to load is saved, then the settings will not be correctly saved.

Cheers,
Jack

Jack-Drumagog said:
Hello,

Drumagog saves settings, like loaded samples, in the project itself. It sounds like your sample files are not located in your default GOG files folder. Check what the folder is set to in the Advanced section. If this is a different folder than where the sample that you are attempting to load is saved, then the settings will not be correctly saved.

Cheers,
Jack

That sounds pretty promising, thanks. I'll try it when I get back.