Drumagog with 2 samples from one drum?

Morgan C

MAX LOUD PRESETS¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 23, 2008
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Not sure how to do this, if I can do it..

Say I record samples from the top and bottom of a snare (recording both at the same time), and then chop them up together so the top and bottom samples line up. Is there a way for Drumagog to always play the matching samples together? I haven't found a way and I always get the bottom sample going in and out of phase with the top.

Say I record samples from the top and bottom of a snare (recording both at the same time), and then chop them up together so the top and bottom samples line up. Is there a way for Drumagog to always play the matching samples together? I haven't found a way and I always get the bottom sample going in and out of phase with the top.

premix your top and bottom sample and save it as a new file.. done ...insert finished snare into drumagog and enjoy

i do that alot

the only way to do it properly is to premix

or build your own instrument in kontak (controllable with midi, which drumagog will do), so that when top_1 plays, bottom_1 plays too, then route top's to a bus and bottom's to a different bus.

this is similair to steven slate drums running in kontakt. when a snare hit is triggered, the close mic fires and the corresponding room sample also fires (phase aligned).