Drummer seeks band, West-Lafayette, IN, USA

Soporifer

New Metal Member
Nov 24, 2008
Hi there,

I posted this message before on the doom metal dot com boards but sadly enough no reaction so far. I thought I could post it here as well since the Chicago doomsters of ND are relatively close to where I am. So here it goes..

I'm a drummer aged 28 and having 20 years of percussion/drumming experience. I'm originally from Belgium (saw ND on their two tours passing there :) ). I'm seeking to play in band again after being the permanent drummer for over ten years for the dark/doom band In Somnis (Belgium, RIP) and playing along with Pantheist on their 2004 tour through Belgium/Germany/The Netherlands. As for base style, anything ranging from death to doom or stoner rock will do. People/bands that like to experiment are preferred.

I'm currently installing myself in West-Lafayette where I'm working as from today. I have my drum kit here but no car as yet. The latter should follow as soon as I get my driving license transformed and other stuff regarding insurance and car sales gets cleared up.

Seeking for a drummer, want to try something out, need a drummer for your recording project? Drop me a message at kris.villez@gmail.com .

cheers,
Kris