...*drumroll* and the best album of 2007 is....

When I'm elected King, I'm going to outlaw any "Best of Year X" discussions until we're six months into Year X+1. Just because your copy of Cosmo says "January 2008" on it, that doesn't mean it's 2008!
I've thought this exact thing, many time.

I still want to bother you guys though, so I'll post the 2007 album I've listened to the most this far, which may or may not end up being the "best":

B000LZ6DNM.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V44530295_.jpg
Description?

Zod

Description?

Grinderman: Not metal. It's a self-titled album by the alter-ego of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. Instead of the pompous, meticulously-produced twisted gospel-rock of The Bad Seeds' last masterpiece ('Abattoir Blues/The Lyre of Orpheus'), 'Grinderman' is primitive, noisy rock'n'roll, similar to what the Bad Seeds sounded like before they got the memo about how to make music that didn't suck. But somehow, because I'm a huge hypocrite, 'Grinderman' works for me. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL3dNfxcpnw]No Pussy Blues video[/ame]

Is there some way to post a YouTube link *without* embedding the video? I really didn't mean to take up all the space here with that!

Neil