Drunkard H.M.D. Pre-hearing reviews

Ante me geia :p

this forum is silent as a grave.it feels like you can shout and hear your voice echo on the e-walls :erk: :cry:
sure it will get better very soon :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

gamata hrwmata ehei,alitika

AztecB said:
I like what I´ve heard so far. Have you sent something to www.tombstone.gr ? , it's a greek site with reviews and stuff I frequent, and its seems quite cool.

A big hello to all of you :loco:

And hello to you too! :D Oh yea i know tombstone.(appreciate the advice) But i am REALLY waiting for the album to be officially released and then send it to the remaining zines/webzines. The good news is that all the reviews so far were extremely good, and in some occasions better than we would have hoped for. (for the simple reason that regularly, most reviews in "big" zines are not based so much on meritocracy but on other things.)The anxiety for the damn cd to be released is sooo great at the moment.... :hotjump:
Soon i will post another pre-hearing review from the greek metal invader webzine, ancient ceremonies and headache mag. (all of them cool of course :yow: ) til then

Saw that you guys had a demo out at Apocalyptor Australia. Bloody shame I just send an order that way yesterday... if I'd heard more about Drunkard earlier, I would've ordered it for sure. Looking forward to hearing some eventualy!

By the way, I run a zine, so if you wanted to throw a promo down my way, I'd be most appreciative :D

Decadent said:
Saw that you guys had a demo out at Apocalyptor Australia. Bloody shame I just send an order that way yesterday... if I'd heard more about Drunkard earlier, I would've ordered it for sure. Looking forward to hearing some eventualy!

By the way, I run a zine, so if you wanted to throw a promo down my way, I'd be most appreciative :D

hey there,
i dont know anything about Apocalyptor australia, yet the album is comming out in a few days and it gives a way better view of the group nowadays, We only published a demo from deathstrike recs Germany in the past (tape.). If you are interested in samples for your zine, send me your info here: drunkard@drunkardhell.com
cheers :headbang:
t999km