DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

I just want to associate my name to this thread. And I cannot, for the life of me, remember who the hell I was talking about back in that funny five-letter words game in January 2008... or maybe I do remember, it's someone who subsequently told me that I should wear a G-String to work and make it show so as to feed "healthy male desire". He also complained that I had too many ethnic products in my kitchen, like korma sauce and stuff, and I should only use national ingredients. But then again I'm not sure that this fantastic, fascinating specimen of intelligence was actually at the beginning of 2008. It doesn't add up, it's probably more like the Summer. Bah, I need to go back to old emails and try to see who he was, now I'm curious.

Hmm mine isn't really difficult:

I've had a relationship with my girlfriend for 2,5 years now, which is (at least for some people to whom I tell it) surprisingly long, since I'm only 16 and she's just 15. We go to the same school and it's about 30-40 minutes cycling from her place to mine, so that's quite easy.

What to tell? Well, she likes metal as well, and that's it basically...

Hmm, I have had a girlfriend since valentines day. So far there was one major issue with her and i but we got past that :D I wish she liked my music though, she listens to Justin Bieber, and pretty much every other popular radio pop song, especially Katy Perry. She is stuck in the annals of the mainstream and i can't seem to find a way to move her towards the underground world of music :(
Sadly college will be coming up soon for her and I(We are seniors in high school) and we arent going to the same college. Her and I will just have to cross that bridge when we come to it

Hmm, I have had a girlfriend since valentines day. So far there was one major issue with her and i but we got past that :D I wish she liked my music though, she listens to Justin Bieber, and pretty much every other popular radio pop song, especially Katy Perry. She is stuck in the annals of the mainstream and i can't seem to find a way to move her towards the underground world of music :(
Sadly college will be coming up soon for her and I(We are seniors in high school) and we arent going to the same college. Her and I will just have to cross that bridge when we come to it

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK UP, BUDDY BOY

There are more fish in the ocean than in a pond, FYI

Oh yeah i know, I don't plan on us making it, which is sad but i hate long-distance relationships, or at least cant see it with her right now. Who knows, maybe i will meet a DT lover in college, that would rock my world!!!