DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

@hyena: thanks! :D
now everyone can post their issues here. so.... tell us more about the guy you like. ;)

As for my contribution: i got fake-dumped. :cry: :p

@hyena: thanks! :D
now everyone can post their issues here. so.... tell us more about the guy you like. ;)

As for my contribution: i got fake-dumped. :cry: :p

sorry to hear. hope you get over it soon. :( :p

i do not have much to say about that guy yet, but i will try.

1. i met him twice, once quite a while ago in a big crowd, once last night in a small bar. we spoke in both cases, but not much.

2. he said he is not taken.

2b. he may have lied.

3. he is short, but i think he has a huge ego.

i said "ego". not "penis". the two are not the same. this leads to:

3b. i do not know about the penis.

4. he does not drink much. this is just wrong.

5. i think he may be bad news. so i will not hit on him if he does not hit on me, sort of. he gave me his email. i sent him three lines today. now let's see.

6. i think he is a false alarm, but it is too soon to say.

@hyena: thank you, i'll try my best. :( :p

as for the guy, let's keep it short:
be wary of guys who have any thing huge.

the 5 rule is fun.

@hyena: thank you, i'll try my best. :( :p

as for the guy, let's keep it short:
be wary of guys who have any thing huge.

the 5 rule is fun.

yes, but you did cheat with the "any thing". or at least this is my view. :p

edit: my old posts on here make me sad. i am still at the same point.

only with less lines.

i did not. or maybe i did. to play right, i will try to say it in other words:

take care with guys who have a huge thing. :p

edit: sorry to hear that. i wish you more good luck from now on.

i did not. or maybe i did. to play right, i will try to say it in other words:

take care with guys who have a huge thing. :p

:lol:

will do.

is this not the time at night when we start discussing carla? you can do it here, since she wants to marry you. i will get back to you in the chat space, as i am not so lucky. :p

i did laugh so hard that it made my eyes have tears. :lol: also see edit above.

i saw carla in ad for cars. crap cars.

i did laugh so hard that it made my eyes have tears. :lol:

very good! it is clear to me that you are not a pro yet. '...that i cried tears of mirth', that's what. but your take was way more fun. :p

siren said:
i saw carla in ad for cars. crap cars.

over here, there is a link to her new video on the home page of a well-known daily. i am glad that it is very short. the video, not the paper. :p i have to hand it to her: i wish my ass could look like hers.

oh, and to stay on topic: the guy did not write back yet. alas!

over here, there is a link to her new video on the home page of a well-known daily. i am glad that it is very short. the video, not the paper. :p i have to hand it to her: i wish my ass could look like hers.
thank god, she can't seem to sing for more than two time units in a row. her voice is nice, low and rough, but she does not have much of a range. her ass and legs are good. but her upper lip is scary, so i would not kiss her. oh well, at least she makes money!

and to stay on topic: the guy did not write back yet. alas!
maybe he tries to keep up with his ego. or he is an ass. do not make you sad over him.

very good! it is clear to me that you are not a pro yet. '...that i cried tears of mirth', that's what. but your take was way more fun.
what is more fun about this, is that i get to write like my brain does not work. which might be true, in any case. :p

thank god, she can't seem to sing for more than two time units in a row. her voice is nice, low and rough, but she does not have much of a range. her ass and legs are good. but her upper lip is scary, so i would not kiss her. oh well, at least she makes money!

think of the dwarf house. you will make up your mind with more ease. loved the 'time units'. :lol:

siren said:
maybe he tries to keep up with his ego. or he is an ass. do not make you sad over him.

he wrote, but his email was a bore. i hope he can do more with time! and what you meant was do not feel bad about him. :p

what is more fun about this, is that i get to write like my brain does not work. which might be true, in any case. :p

we are all brain-dead!

he wrote, but his email was a bore. i hope he can do more with time! and what you meant was do not feel bad about him. :p
i offer you gold, you are the best in this game! but i make it a point to write as worse as i can!
here is hope that he will prove to be good after all. :)

oh, and to stay on topic: the guy did not write back yet. alas!

Never never never make the first move. He senses you are interested, it's already over. If you want a cheap thrill, this works, if you want something more, it doesnt. If you re sadic as much as me and you want to love, be mistreated, to end up in many tiny little pieces, you re on the right path and by all means, welcome to the club.

Is he a metalhead? I dont date non-metalheads, but if beaufiul turists or erasmus (plenty around here) want to have fun, the usa e getta* policy is kinda handy

*short term sexual fruition

ps. Vision Divine in Rome, around my mother's birthday, i m gonna ask you out! See? You are already losing interest :heh:

there is no date like a good show. this said, i do not know the band. :p

@siren: your "crap cars" still make me laugh all the time.

no no no! i am going out to see a show, not a penis! and you will only drink coke. :)