DT HAVE SOME REAL CHEEZY COCK ROCK VOCALS!!!

I never understood all the Dream Theater hate. There are bands I don't like, but I don't bitch and moan about them any chance I get.

I like how people try to use album sales in this day and age in any type of argument.

Dream Theater does suck balls. At least we get to get in and out at Prog Nation!

Well yea. Even then.

you look at the Budokan crowd.... and than you look at the Lamentations crowd.

Point was, Dream Theater is more popular. Now that doesnt necessarily mean I like them.

He keeps reposting....and by the way, Images and Words wasn't out in 91' either. Try 92'.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing DT on this tour. They put on an amazing live show, even if some of their music isn't exactly uhh... good anymore. I just got back into them again sort of, although not on a fanboy level like it used to be.

:lol:

The ideal set would be:

1.) Wreath
2.) Wreath
3.) Wreath
4.) Wreath
5.) Wreath
6.) Wreath

:)

516c6a.gif

I've always wondered what that was supposed to be.

Is it like.. his head exploding? or is he being sniped with some high trajectory bullet you cant see in the gif?

I've always declared it to be fake, whatever it is

^lol

It's fake, just a head exploding. ....which is awesome.

Kinda off topic, but I've been listening to alot of Opeth recently for the new album. I was wondering, have they ever played 'Karma' before live? I would fucking die to see that.

I've been NOT listening to opeth as much in anticipation for the new album..

and NOT listening to DT because they didn't stop in Texas on the prog nation tour.

OPETH need to be touring with better bands or bands that are more "in league" with extreme metal like: MorbidAngel,Testament,High on Fire,the Sword,Enslaved,CelticFrost,KingDiamond etc!!!

Those bands all play the exact same venues that Opeth plays when they headline in the US - touring with them is not going to grow their fanbase any. Also, Tom G. just quit Celtic Frost so until he and Martin Ain kiss and make up, you can forget about any Opeth/Frosties twin bills. :Smug:

Opeth should tour with KATATONIA

HELLO!

mike and jonas are friends.. both play badass music.. uhm.. hmmm...

Kinda off topic, but I've been listening to alot of Opeth recently for the new album. I was wondering, have they ever played 'Karma' before live? I would fucking die to see that.

I'm pretty positive they haven't but I could be wrong. A big fucking plus one on that though, as I would KILL to see it live.

and then

Katatonia could do a song from brave murder day with

HOLY SHIT GUEST VOCALIST MIKAEL ÅKERFELDT!!! OMFG THE GUY WHO RECORDED VOCALS ON THE ALBUM? LOLNOWAY!!!!