DT in the U.S.

There would be more than 10 cause they wouldnt be a tour around all the states unless they like tag along with inflames and slipknot wich would be quite....unpleasant ( but having an oportunity to watch DT, trow rocks at inflames, and trow molotov cocktails at slipknot its tempting indeed ) So in the event DT does the states it would be like a festival or a 1 to 5 dates only, in wich case the only fans dt has in america would travel far away to see them anyway ( not all of them but some ) so it woulnt be 10 people...it would if they do like 20 dates around all the states, but who knows maybe when the new album comes things could change in favor of americans.

I am sorry Misanthrope, but... that won't happen....... my fellow americans won't ditch pop and rap in favor of music, and so only 3 or 4 dates would work, unless of course they hooked up w/ others like you said...
however...
I'd unfortunately have to block your stones at In Flames...
But i'd bring my lighter for the Molotov's for Slipknot!

<ahem> HEY NICK! IN FLAMES IS COMING TO NY IN APRIL! WHY DON'T YOU COME TOO! <cough cough><nudge><wink>

<---tries to be subtle :D

Originally posted by Ormir
The day more than 10 people will come see them :rolleyes:

So don't count on it.

Hate to say it.....but I agree. 10 or even 20 people on this board do not compare to the millions of people in America, or at least thousands that it would take to make an American tour worth the trip.

another thousand or so people, and then they will come. Till then we have to wait. sucks, but no band will travel a million miles to play a shitty club in front of 20 people and get paid a lousy paycheck.

My band sure as hell wouldn't do it.

Wow, between me Rocky and Kovenant we got 3 people who would attend a Long Island, NY show....

I'm curious too, where do you guys live on the Island? I'm near Port Jefferson/Stony Brook.