DT show next week

BadMoose

Throbbing Member
Jan 3, 2008
Who's going? I'd like to try to catch a ride, or get a group to ride with me. I can carry 4 in comfort, or 5 in minor discomfort (for the 3 in back that is)

BTW, I can be the designated driver if anyone is interested in getting hammered.

It's no problem, I don't drink anymore.:OMG: In fact, I hope to get MP to sign my 90 day chip...yes, Imma sober dork!

Turns out we'll be out of town, so I won't be able to hang out in the bar with Koelling while everyone else goes to the show after all. Sorry Steve!

Bartman and I are going to the Oakland show, but I don't really plan on staying through the whole DT set. Their marathon shows make my head tired.

This one's all about OPETH!!!

SRS

DT is only doing 90 minutes on this tour, so it's far from the normal 3+ hours you are probably used to.

I guess I'm going solo to another DT show. :>(

It's no problem, I don't drink anymore.:OMG: In fact, I hope to get MP to sign my 90 day chip...yes, Imma sober dork!

That's awesome!

I don't live anywhere near CA, so of course I can't go. I'm also unfortunately not attending any of the two shows here in NY.

But, I have a secret- I'm going into stalker mode tonight and will hopefully meet MP

I just don't have time this summer. With the new business opening and the band starting to play, I am using my one FREE day to see Nightwish who are my current favorite band. Until yesterday I worked 43 straight days and half of those were 12 to 15 hour days. Sometime soon here I have to do yard work, and get the pool ready for swimming this summer. Concerts are just not in the top priorities.:erk: