Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Brooding Warning

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Cathode Ray Sunshine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punish My Heaven

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
i hated 243.5 some days ago and i still hate it.
i ask you all to reconsider your evil ways against yesterworld. the initial riff was what made me notice dark tranquillity first, and this is important. you have no sensitivity at all, as rahvin quoted. :)

h

Originally posted by poldarn
umm, why are you so anti-freecard? I think that song is great, definately one of the best songs on Projector.

aside from the part where it comes to individual tastes, i can but name a couple of reasons...
i think freecard and therein are very similar. too similar as opposed to the diversity in the other songs on projector. but while therein at least sets some kind of standard of what was - at that time - a new kind of dt song (there weren't many melodic mid-tempoed tracks with stanzas + chorus and a short bridge on tmi or the gallery) freecard just seems to replicate the structure in a less inspired way, without adding anything to the opulence of the other song. plus, there aren't many quips when it comes to melody, at least not that i noticed.

rahvin.

Dear dwarf: Although I agree with you about the similarity in structures between FreeCard and ThereIn, I must say that IMHO the latter one is the less inspired one by far. And talking about the quips, for me FreeCard does much more than for example Auctioned or On Your Time - both of which are o.k. songs, but nothing remarkable.

-Villain

Well, I don´t like Yesterworld. So...*byebye* :D

Anyways, Salamurhaaja, we are not voting for the most overrated song here you know...:D :p But if we were to do that, I´d chose Hedon. It is _way_ overrated, but still frekkin good...:)

@Sean... You! Stop voting that godly song! I will kick you butt the first thing I do next summer! If I can reach it, and if you promise not to crush me to goo...;)

Regarding that Freecard/ThereIn stuff, I must say I agree with what is said, but, the main reason why I find them quite boring is the fact that they where samples for Projector and it was all I had to listen to from that record for a loooooong time. I have simply listened to much to them.

-phyros

Good to know Punish My Heaven won't win this one, since Lethe will, even tho I wish it was Through Ebony Archways, but that song is under rated beyond belief.

Okay, I guess we can call this poll finished as well, even though only 40 people voted. Anyway, a few more votes wouldn't change anything, so Yesterworld gets voted out this round.

And remember to vote on parts 2 and 4!

-Villain