• White Noise / Black Silence

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
This fourth part of the survivor got an amazing 57(!) votes last round, but the other three polls got only 44-48 votes each. Please, people: VOTE IN ALL FOUR PARTS OF THE SURVIVOR! Thank you.

I think I will post some kind of analysis of the first four rounds on a separate thread in a few days.

-Villain

I guess people somehow figured that since this is part 4, that this is the most recent poll and the only one that they should vote in - in other words, getting their 'parts' and 'rounds' confused :err:
In any event, this one is tough, and I'm gonna have to think about it for a while.

Oh, and anyone who votes for Of Chaos... either hasn't heard it, hasn't heard it enough times, hasn't paid attention to it while hearing it, has no music taste at all, or any combination of the above.

ImsorryIjustdontlikesinginglikethisIactuallywannaseperatethewordfromeachotherandIdontevenconcideritthatmuchgeniusonthelyricalsidesogoaheadandshootme.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
ImsorryIjustdontlikesinginglikethisIactuallywannaseperatethewordfromeachotherandIdontevenconcideritthatmuchgeniusonthelyricalsidesogoaheadandshootme.

"PiercethesideoftheneverendingblindnessthentherebybeitstatedinthenameoftheforgottenfatheroflightfatherofdarknessIwillnotimploretonomasterofthineyawow"

Please do not attempt to deny the greatness of "Crimson Winds". kthx

Originally posted by rahvin
i feel this time we can do away with haven. i'm begging you on my knees, although it doesn't show. :p

rahvin.

I'll vote for Haven. I'm not sure which one I like the least, but Haven sounds like a good choice right now.