Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Haven

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Shadowlit Facade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Noise / Black Silence

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
anyway: why are the rounds so endlessly long? can't they not run for maybe 10 days and then it's off for next vote? the fifth round is on since i can remember :)

Anyone want to buy my vote?
I'll go for 'The Enemy" or "Haven". They're tied right now.
I'll settle for some rep points (sign them!) :lol:

Steve

VultureCulture said:
anyway: why are the rounds so endlessly long? can't they not run for maybe 10 days and then it's off for next vote? the fifth round is on since i can remember :)

it takes so long to gather up some fifty votes, unfortunately. maybe it's just because this board is very slow of late. perhaps in the future they can be quicker.

@steve420: i'd like to buy your vote, but i'm torn between my dislike for haven and hyena's appreciation of "the enemy". i can't do that to her, sorry. :cry:

rahvin.

rahvin said:
it takes so long to gather up some fifty votes, unfortunately. maybe it's just because this board is very slow of late. perhaps in the future they can be quicker.

rahvin.

i don't quite get why there actually have to be around fifty votes. maybe some of the participants at first were bored by all the votes or the whole board and left for good or something. just let them stick for, say, 10 says, and then it's next round. else this thing will be on top till eternity.

VultureCulture said:
i don't quite get why there actually have to be around fifty votes. maybe some of the participants at first were bored by all the votes or the whole board and left for good or something. just let them stick for, say, 10 says, and then it's next round. else this thing will be on top till eternity.

i guess we were only aiming to get as many voters as possible. but i agree that it's time for these to go. next time villain's here i think we can close them and start with the next round, which also implies one less sticky thread on top.

rahvin.

Yeah, now that I indeed am here (after a very boring weekend without a connection to the net), let's finish this round and close these polls. In other words, both Haven and The Enemy are going to be kicked out, unless someone votes for either of them before Rahvin sees this.

I'll put the polls for the sixth round up as soon as I have got the songs randomized once again.

-Villain

Steve420 said:
I'll vote for The Enemy. I just listened to Have n and The Enemy, so I want to put my vote against The Enemy. Is it too late?

i'm afraid it is. i don't want to screw up villain's re-shuffling. i can picture him devoting the night to this and i wouldn't want to hear the screams of rage when it turns out he has to add a song. rejoice, however: both songs are out so at least the enemy goes as well, like you wished it to. :)

rahvin.