And the lesser of these is?

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
READ THIS BEFORE YOU VOTE! There are two important things to remember here:

1. Vote for the song in the list you like the least.
2. Vote in all three parts of the Survivor each round.

Thank you!

Format C: for Cortex got the most votes (13) last round, which saw as many as 60 voters participating in this part. Hopefully we will have at least that many voters in each part this round.

-Villain

There are no longer any songs that I really want to go more than others, so I have not voted on any of the polls yet... I will wait to see how others vote and then hopefully strategically elimiate one of my least favorites.

Steve

Villain said:
Well, Of Chaos and Eternal Night. Once that's gone, it's ThereIn's turn, I guess.

-Villain
cddisc.gif
Thales - Promo 2003 - "Defective"
Well, that certainly is a fitting song title to go with your defective opinion on one of the greatest DT songs ever, OCaEN. :D

phyre said:
Well, that certainly is a fitting song title to go with your defective opinion on one of the greatest DT songs ever, OCaEN. :D

Says the one who voted for Cathode Ray Sunshine... :bah:

Well, it seems this part is perhaps the hardest one - not many poorer songs left here. I could have voted the One Brooding Warning instead, but I knew I'm gonna vote against OCaEN at some point (as I really never liked it much, it's barely average by DT-standards in my ears), so why not do it already?

-Villain

One Brooding Warning