• Punish My Heaven

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Okay, I passed my exam today, but couldn't finish the essay in time - thus the delay for these polls.

The rules are the same as before, ask if you don't know them already.

-Villain

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Through Ebony Archways...just not a fan, sorry...and first vote! Woohoo!

I you wasn't a regular I would tell you to take your head out of your ass and fucking die. TEA is maybe the best song on Skydancer, you should feel really shamed.

I vote "Punish My Heaven" again, for reasons which have nothing to do with the songs quality.

Salam, that is slightly hurtful :(
Just 'coz you're going away tomorrow doesn't mean you're out of my rifle site boyo! I'd poke my tongue out at you, but I can't remember off hand the code for it, so I'll just glare at the screen for a while :D

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Salam, that is slightly hurtful :(

Well, concider yourself lucky for being a regular ;)

Just 'coz you're going away tomorrow doesn't mean you're out of my rifle site boyo!

Don't you know you can't kill vampires with bullets :D :lol:

I'd poke my tongue out at you, but I can't remember off hand the code for it, so I'll just glare at the screen for a while :D

The code is : and p, as in :p
so :p

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
I vote "Punish My Heaven" again, for reasons which have nothing to do with the songs quality.

If you weren't a forum regular I'd tell you to kick your own bloated and stinking suomeksi arse, because PMH is one of DT's greatest songs :p

My vote goes to Misery in Me, doesn't sound so bad but there's not even a studio version of it so I can't really tell.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

:lol: It's the associations and memories the song brings... :lol: Punish... :lol:

I voted against Misery in Me as well - it is not such a bad song, but I'm probably a bit biased against songs I have never had on an album.

-Villain

Void of Tranquillity. I am really not that much into the demo songs, eventhough it was tight between that one and freecard...;)