• White Noise / Black Silence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Okay, here goes the first round of part four. The rules are the same as before - vote for the song you like the least.

-Villain

had to go with therein. this is the most difficult group to choose amongst, for me. i definitely hope some of the songs i like the most here don't get voted off before round 5 (and subsequent re-hash) because (a) i will cry and (b) it'd make for a less interesting triplet of polls in the future, at least for me.

as it stands, therein is simply the less absolutely brilliant song of those named. ego drama was a close one, though, but i'm sure everybody will vote off my faeryland forgotten first. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
as it stands, therein is simply the less absolutely brilliant song of those named. ego drama was a close one, though, but i'm sure everybody will vote off my faeryland forgotten first. :rolleyes:

rahvin.
how did you know that? :D
my faeryland forgotten is the weakest point in Skydancer, so i voted it.

Miolo

P.S. Rahvin, Therein was the song that introduced me to DT, and one of my faves of all time...therefore, your cruel actions make He-Man cry...shame on you, shame on all Thundercats lovers!

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
P.S. Rahvin, Therein was the song that introduced me to DT, and one of my faves of all time...therefore, your cruel actions make He-Man cry...shame on you, shame on all Thundercats lovers!

let's try to settle this like adult human beings, no need to go overboard... maybe next time i could vote off haven or ego drama, so as not to hurt your feelings, ok? :saint:
oh, and thundercats shall kick your she-man's pinky butt. :devil:

rahvin.

You do realise this means war?
Oh, and as adult human beings, I shall make war by stealing your lunch and telling my mummy on you for calling He-man She-man (cries like a successful adult)

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
stealing your lunch and telling my mummy on you

i didn't have lunch today. :cry:
and what will your mummy do, besides? lurch in my general direction with outstretched hands while dirty bandages sweep the floor making a creepy ominous sound and the lights suddenly go out... and... and... *gulps*
ok, please don't. :(

rahvin.

Faeryland.....and shame on both rahvin and Dark Jester. Both of you should know that any Transformer could kick the shit out of He-Man or any Thundercat. And that's including Wheelie, Bumblebee or even those little Powermaster guys....

Ok, I'll stop now :)

TRANSFORMERS!!!
Yeah, but don't forget the majesty which is Grimlock! He is KING!!!! KING I SAY!!!! (Can't you see how kingly he is by the number of exclamation marks emphasising this point?). Yes, they beat he-man, hands down...but even without his sword, he-man could beat ALL the thundercats...and thats not just because of the smell of his loincloth ;)
And Rahvin, I know you didn't have lunch...like I said, I had it :D

Went with Haven, this was a hard one, but shame on the people voting for "Bolt of..." and "ThereIn" (rahvin, how dare you :mad: )