Dublin-Gig

Something, at least for me, amusing...

Standing in the row for the entry, one door , the main doors were for the standing area. The thing was, everywhere was written you had to be 18+ to get into that area, everywhere was written that IDs would be checked. When I looked at the queue, I already saw that masse sof those people standing there would NEVER get in. And that happened aswell: like 15 people didnt get in at all, because they had the wrong tickets and werent allowed to get into the seating area for those who are under 18.
And then at many cases the bitching completely started, but I was just thinking "oh hell, luckily those children were not in my surrounding" - I mean, blind, too stupid to read, unable to think?!

I was really happy about some very tall dragonforce-fan letting me stand frontrow (instead of second row)for the turisas-time, he didnt hesitate a damned second - and thats what you would NEVER get in germany. i loved that.

But what pissed me myself off was the fact that moshing was FORBIDDEN. I am not that rude and aggressive kind of mosher, but hey, where the hell is the prob?

Some nice videos from youtube...

*One more

*fuck the guitar solos

Last edited by a moderator: