Fri 20th Feb - Germany, Cologne - Underground

Cari

Jul 7, 2008
Anyone besides me and my friend Petra willing to attend?
I might be able to host 1/2 more people in the worst case...

I'd like to go actually, Köln is like 130-140 km from here or so, if I can find someone to drive as I haven't got my license yet...I might have it by then though...

or maybe you can pick us up Cari? *looks real cute* :D

18,- /w DragonForce right?

22 euros is the ticket...

picking you up? LOL too much headbanging for your thinking-cells? ;P

Lol why should Cari pick us up if she's already there? :p
Even though it would be great if we could stay there if there's no way to get home that night...

just tell me early enough if u need to stay at my place, I need to warn my parents LOL
they´ll probably feel the urge to kill me,but well,dont care LOL

Haha yeah well, AndreasS and I figured we'll decide if we'll go in about a month or so (We're already going tot he same concert in Tilburg, but you can't see Turisas enough so:p) and we'll let you know early enough!
Thanks for the offer! but if you think you'll get to much trouble with it we'll find something else ofc!

ah they shall shut up, thats not going to be a prob...and if they are pissed, i´m gonna tell em sth...XD
well,i am maybe going to hasselt aswell,so...

damn I was just looking forward to smashing your house...

lol. ofcourse not. we aren't rockstars ourselves (well...not yet anyways :rofl:) so we will be nice ^^ but it's only as a last resort ofcourse.

even nice people can smash houses LOL

as said, just tell me extremly latest in the middle of January.but each day before you´d make me happy

We'll let you know asap. Don't worry: if there's anything we can do to avoid making you feel uneasy in your own house we'll do it. That includes NOT spending the night there if at all possible...

no rockstar-like behaviour then^^

hahaha well that's appropriate, there's nooooooooooooooo rock star behaviour on this tour. in fact seeing Fred's "attempt" at rockstar behavoir is rather amusing. "He shut the fridge door swiftly, oh noes!!!!"

i'm going to be quiet now... see this is what happens when you have no work to do...