Dublin & Glasgow shows + signing sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend might be going into college at that time , if he is, i'll get him to come with me and get an extra band to give to you but if not it will be kinda difficult to get someone to come in with me at 9 in the morning to get someone else a wristband lol.

Goin to the Glasgow show but I highly doubt I'll be able to go on the 9th so it looks like I ain't getting to the signing. Ah well, maybe another time =/

I've just realised that on the 9th i'm still on study leave, but without any remaining exams! I'm now very tempted to get the train up just for the wristband!

Does anyone know the nearest train station to the store?

And Decadent, is that 10-15mins on foot?

Yeah, in car it would take quite a while to get through traffic but if you walk you can get their in about 15 mins unless town is quite busy.

Im taking my son to see the band at Glasgow and I notice that under 14's arent allowed downstairs - he is 13 ( and please dont start with the nonsense I had before the Astoria gig about him being too young etc etc...) Can anyone let me know how strict they are likely to be - I dont really want to go in the balcony area but if I have to I want to get there early to get a good place.
Thanks

I've been their twice and thier really not that strict, first ever gig i went to was Good Charlotte(Shut up lol) When i was about 13 and it said i had to be 14 to get in but they let in. I also only had a lower standing ticket but no-one even checked so i walked to the main floor. They also asked my age before i went in, i said 15 but on the ticket it said i had to be 16 to go to standing and they still let me in when i said i was underage :)

Especially if you are with him i'm pretty sure they wont mind.

im goin to the signing...Dundrum one and im from Wexford...just travelling up 2 and half hours to see COB..

dont think i can go to gig cuz of lack of late busses and stuff.....

When do u think i should start queuing?

I'm going to the dundrum signing and the gig on the 11th. It's gonna be my first gig am im only 14.

'dont think i can go to gig cuz of lack of late busses and stuff.....'

Don't let that put you off mate! I'm going to the Glasgow gig, and have to wait after for a train at around 6 in the morning!

Ps.. anyone know the places to go and where to avoid in Glasgow? As ive never been there before.

Don't know about where you should go but just generally stay out of the area around where the gig is. It's sort of dangerous down those parts so you're better off staying up near the bus station and in bars in there.

cheers Decadent.
Right i'll look up where the bus station is and all that.
The thing is, with bars, im only 17, therefore i may not get in/served etc :(... But if anyone fancies a pint or two afterward then i'm up for trying! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.