Dude, is there a a scientific term...

Dec 27, 2004
...for when you shit and feel like you still have to shit for a good while after your done shitting?

that feeling is terrible. the worst is when youre trying to wipe and you kinda have to get back to work but you cant get totally clean because theres more poop that wants to come out but you dont have time to sit there for an hour because you have to get back to work.

It rules because I'll bet dorian knows the answer but he's totally keepin' it real instead. :loco:

dorian gray said:
that feeling is terrible. the worst is when youre trying to wipe and you kinda have to get back to work but you cant get totally clean because theres more poop that wants to come out but you dont have time to sit there for an hour because you have to get back to work.

This is the best post I have ever seen on the internet.

dorian gray said:
dude when i'm at work the bathroom is my sanctuary...i look forward to taking shits and take as long as possible :lol:

you know what else is funny? when you take a bunch of terlit paper, soak it in water, and then throw it over the cubicle door at the unsuspecting victim sat on the throne.

and then you turn off the lights on the way out.

some young girls here smoke toilet paper and thne flush it:lol:

I cna relate to Dorian though, but instead of work its school and I usually never go because I hate public bathrooms.

what i can't understand is when someone takes a dump in the workplace toilet....and then doesn't flush! they just let it sit there until the whole comode is a bowl of shit soup. And of course, nobody is going to use that cubicle so nobody else flushes it either. :ill:

they should just have infrared flush triggers on every toilet/urinal known to man, woman, and goat.

People that don't flush = deserve a brown swirly.

Seriously, I don't get that. Do these people shit on the floor at home? I'll bet they fling poo at the kids for fun as well. Lousy Fontucky inbreds. [/local humoUr]