Dude, is there a a scientific term...

Not ridiculous pictures, my friend, but your hottest pose. So that we may compete with all the pics of "hot chicks" that frequent this forum. I think I started ranting in the "attractive voice" thread, page 49845892745.

Yeah it's dorian's fault, and I love him for it.

It might be his avatar though. :lol: x90328u59028u35

I'll stick with this one then. Let's show them girls how it's done. Man, we all look hot as hell

are you talking about the one where he looks like he's in a wind tunnel?
NAD, fucking bring that one back!!!

Photo3002.jpg

Maybe later, but at least here it is for all to see once again. :loco:

i'm an original picture-of-myself-in-the-avatar guy, way too cool for all of you trendies.

(don't listen to this man)

Holy shit Max I didn't even realize I'm totally suckin' yo' flava with the whole thumbsupavatar bit.

Does anybody remember that term? I don't either, but I read it in a magazine sometime around 1994. Apparently my pals said it!

NADatar said:
Holy shit Max I didn't even realize I'm totally suckin' yo' flava with the whole thumbsupavatar bit.

Does anybody remember that term? I don't either, but I read it in a magazine sometime around 1994. Apparently my pals said it!
in some random "how to write stories,plays and poems" book I found from the 70's it says:

".... The English language changes because people invent new words or add new meanings to old words. Americans are constantly inventing or adopting new words. Many recent additions to the language have come from the black culture:

1. Do your own thing: do what you want, without giving in to group pressure
2. Stoned: feeling good.
3. Go through changes: have anxieties, self-doubts.
4. A together person: one who is happy with himself.

Others from the same source, like "fox,""jive,""burn," and "wail," are coming into general use at this very moment "