DVD and such...

Sep 20, 2002
Oakland, Ca
www.nylonorgy.com
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give everybody an update on what's going on with us at the moment. We are rehearsing for the Cal Prog Day show on July 3rd, which should be great, and it's going very well. The band is sounding terrific and everyone is in great spirits! Not too mention we will be playing one cover tune at the gig that we are very excited about...

I've been working on the DVD at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley and I'm very close to wrapping it up! The footage looks great and the audio is pretty dam cool as well! I don't have the exact release date yet, but it should be sometime in September or early October...I'll post all the information as soon as I find it out. There should be a CD of the show released around the same time for those who are interested.

Thanks again for all who participated in the I-Musicast show!

Also thanks to all you guys for being fans and keeping us going!

Doug

That was such a great night and a great show. My first iMusicast experience, and I was extremely impressed with the quality of the stream and the audio. You guys played for damn near 3 hours, will the whole thing be on the DVD, or how do you decide what to leave out due to time contraints?

BTW, looking forward to finally seeing you guys LIVE in Whittier... WOOOOOOOOOO!

Joel

Wooooo hoooooo! Great news, Doug! "See you in September!!!" Can't wait to see the final product....!! Hope you got the package OK!!

Joel....have a great time with the guys in Cali next month...! Hope things are going well with you...how's the back doing? Hey I have to send you a few photos from ROSFest...which band(s) would like to see?

Cheers!

Man, what GREAT news - thanks so much for the update, Doug.
I was just thinking the other day how amazing that weekend was, and how the IMusicast show was one of my top concert experiences - and then realized that that incredible experience would be preserved on video to experience again and again - too damn cool. And now word of audio CD of the show? SWEET!! :headbang:

SO eager to get my hands on it but I'll be patient. :worship:
Hope things are going well otherwise for you and the boys. I saw that pic of you and Eric R (Chyna Blue) on his site last time you guys crossed paths - I was going to try to drive up to Orlando next month to catch him on that summer tour he's doing with that new gig he has (the 'something-something' project) but they cancelled the Orlando date. Oh well - Eric's a cool guy - just one of the side benefits of the show in March was meeting such cool Enchant fans.

Trying to remember from one of your last posts/updates - even with all this DVD 'fun' going on, did you mention a new CD next year?....

Anyway, really dissapointed I won't be making the upcoming show - I am sure you guys will kick as much ass as you did back in March. Best of luck!!!! :D

Dave

thanks for the update Doug, i eagerly await it!

and have fun at CalProg---wish i could be there. I'd like to see the setlist, if someone could post it, so i could see what i missed. Maybe you'll do one of those covers which were recomended by many in Ed's thread (hey that rhymes) :p

-Aaron

Too bad I can't pick up the DVD at CalProg, but hey, I'll get it when it does come out. I'm looking forward to rocking out with Enchant for the very first time. I'm sure I'll pick up some merchandise as well.

Hey Doug,

Since you mentioned that you are close to finishing the DVD, can you tell us if the DVD is going to be the complete show? It would be wonderful if you could add some old live footage, rehearsal, European tours, etc. Thanks for the wonderful music!

Guys

It is the complete show and extras as well. There is some live footage from a rehearsal, and interview we did at the same rehearsal ( preparing for the LA Progwest show ) and fan interviews and more. We were not able to get the European Tour footage togather just yet but I have years of tours and extras on mini DV that hopefully we can do something with someday. Maybe ala CG3 docum, history style? we will have to wait and see about that.

for now the DVD is set to come out in early Oct.

Thanks Ed

NP : me playing something really weird on my fretless bass :)

Demonspell said:
News from Inside Out: The DVD will be out on October 12, no word on whether it will be the complete show or not. And the new Pain Of Salvation's stateside release is the same day...