DVD Question

I was thinking about that as well, my guess is
no with Glenn filming it like in years past but
I could be wrong...

We will be filming. In fact, we are hoping that Lucid Lounge does the regular release (like last year) and I release the all-star jam in full provided I get past all the legal hurdles. I'm so confident that the all-star set will go over huge, that I will even shop that dvd around for international distribution.

We will be filming. In fact, we are hoping that Lucid Lounge does the regular release (like last year) and I release the all-star jam in full provided I get past all the legal hurdles. I'm so confident that the all-star set will go over huge, that I will even shop that dvd around for international distribution.

I cannot describe how awesome this will be! I lent my PPVII DVD to a friend who loves Freak Kitchen and that was a couple of months ago. :cry: That was probably the biggest mistake I've ever made. I'm trying to get it back, but at this rate if I order this year's DVD I'll probably get them both at about the same time. :lol: I cannot wait for this! :headbang:

Awesome! I hope it all works out! Maybe Zod will even purchase one! :heh:

this is why you are THE MAN!! Is there going to be a pre-sale of either dvd at the fest this year like you did last year or something you will do post-festival?

Can Lucid Lounge please provide a receipt when we purchase the DVD at the fest? I never got my last DVD, much to my dismay, and had no proof of purchase.