Possible DVD Releases?

ToxicBard

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2014
I noticed that there were a number of bands that recorded their sets this year. I know that Pagan's Mind officially announced that they'd be releasing the recording on DVD, but I haven't heard that from any of the other bands.

Does anybody know or have any thoughts about which other bands, if any, are likely to release a DVD from their set this year?

The following bands have the option of releasing their any/all of their footage through dvds/blu-ray/cd-extra/online:

DGM
Pagan's Mind
Need
Ordan Ogan
Seventh Wonder
Withem
Masterplan
Pain of Salvation

I remember seeing the cameras rolling for at least part of JOP. Maybe they didn't film the whole show?

I know that I would definitely eagerly buy a DVD of any of those sets, *especially* JOP if possible.

The following bands have the option of releasing their any/all of their footage through dvds/blu-ray/cd-extra/online:

DGM
Pagan's Mind
Need
Ordan Ogan
Seventh Wonder
Withem
Masterplan
Pain of Salvation

From the Withem Facebook page:
"Right now we are mixing the Progpower USA show.. The whole thing will be released on Youtube for FREE, as a little thank you for following and supporting us !"

all of which is freakin awesome <3

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Wow. 30 seconds of teaser. most of it is dude tuning his guitar while something badass is happening on bass off camera.