DVD Release Date! 8.11.04

alright, good luck with it! :D

no seriously it would be ace if itis going to be released the next month. still you know how fast such releases are delayed for some reasons.

Yeah I dont trust HMV had an argument with some lad in there cos I was asking about anathema dvd release when we thought it was out the end of august and he was talking to me like I was some kind of libertines fan trying to be cool.

as I remember HMV was already pre-saling it in august as well, so I wouldn't give much to this, but I don't know. (wondering how many ppl have paid for it already...) according to those that Danny and the others wrote here before it can't really be true. Otherwise I think they would already have it written and claimed somewhere.
I wish I were just pessimist again.

Andy_2003 said:
well HMV UK weren't pre-selling it, I checked back in August, but now they are and since their a UK band, I think this time it's genuine
okay, it's not for sure they were the ones, just the design of the site looked familiar. but I'm sure some webshop was pre-selling it, the advertisement even appeared here in one of the posts

bleed_black_orchid said:
Yeah I dont trust HMV had an argument with some lad in there cos I was asking about anathema dvd release when we thought it was out the end of august and he was talking to me like I was some kind of libertines fan trying to be cool.

you probably were tho, you meff.

the official line on the dvd is still fuck knows when the release date is although we're hoping to get some concrete date this week .we will announce it on the website as soon as we get any confirmation.we're as pissed off as everybody else about the long delay but you won't be disappointed when it eventually comes out.
thanks
les :headbang: