Dwell In Darkness is NOW @ MINDER BINDERS

FuckYouIWantToDie said:
yeah, what happened now?
Well as you probably know their bassist & singer left, they have homeboy from Set Ablaze on bass now but I guess the vocalsist that came on the Arch Enemy tour was just a friend No One Official, so they're still doing a Vocalist search as of right now.
Waiting till they have someone official till they go back out on tour.

& BDM has been around for awhile, they had an EP on Lovelost records before they got signed to Metalblade, so they're not That young into their career.

Yeah I have their Marooon cd they gave me in MI in 2002. when they gave me the hint of going to get signed by mbr. i downloaded their track with no vocals on it and tried some of my whisper vocals on it, i would be a great whisper vocalist.

Hahahahaha...never....I won't come near a drink after throwing up bigtime as a little kid in Delhi...fucken'...Tequila Sunrise....

Hahah...it was godawful! I tried to drown myself in the pool and almost threw up because some Indian put too much salt in the bloody mary...childhood memories...

Yes, nothing like the good OL' days when you are forcefully dragged to Catholic Church and you get your first taste of the Blood of that dude CHRIST....If his blood tasted that damn fucking good (like a high quality Cabernet Sauvignon) I would have loved to suck his veins dry!

Cheers:)

Yeah me either, it will always make me think of "When New Years Eve Goes Bad" at Bjorns house 2001, and My birthday this year 2003. My sister had the wonderful idea of tequila shots after we all already had 4 Heniken....Wasn't a pretty site, but hey, John took pictures of me so at least there is always the pleasant memories of me swimming in my own puke!

Thanks again John, Love ya for that one!

Cheers-