Dying Fetus added to Maryland Deathfest VI

Can I get some more info on that place that was booked for other UMers?

I live about 1-2 hours from Baltimore, and I don't want to drive that for 3 days.

Now, the only thing I'm worried about is Baltimore being like it is on The Wire.

The club is fairly close to the Inner Harbor, where most of the tourism is, so safety really isn't that big of an issue there. Food, lodging and other attractions are pretty much in walking distance anyway, so in reality, the metalheads partially own that part of town for the weekend. :lol:

The club is fairly close to the Inner Harbor, where most of the tourism is, so safety really isn't that big of an issue there. Food, lodging and other attractions are pretty much in walking distance anyway, so in reality, the metalheads partially own that part of town for the weekend. :lol:

Not sure if that's good or bad... I enjoy our kind, but it's kind of horrifying to think that we'll be in control of something.

But this fest is strictly not for scene faggots, this is TRUE deathgrind, no fucking posers! Therefore taking over shit will be good.

I haven't had any bad experiences with Greyhound. I take the Concord Trailways bus all the time between Bangor and Boston, and that company is run by Greyhound.

Skarp (from Seattle) were added to Friday. Circle of Dead Children were moved to Sunday. Should, most likely, be the last line-up/running order change.

www.myspace.com/skarp

1149355550_l.jpg