Dynamo 2000 dvd ??????????????

Feb 13, 2002
Rimouski, Quebec Canada
I remember that "bass metal hippie god" Steve Di Giorgio has 3 clips of a testament show in 2000 on his website, i think it was at a Dynamo fest.....and you guys should correct me if i'm wroung, but wasn't that show supposed to be put on a dvd by our Testament friends .

If you guys have some info about this please share it with me.......If my memory is not going insane i think i read that on the Testament site somewhere.....:headbang: Thanks

Thanks guys......I found a site where i can buy a video of that show :devil:I just can't wait to see and hear Steve Di Giorgio he's just too much fucking great...........Too bad his bass parts were buried during the Gathering Mixing, hope it's going to be BETTER on the next album.

Jason Washburn said:
Thanks guys......I found a site where i can buy a video of that show :devil:I just can't wait to see and hear Steve Di Giorgio he's just too much fucking great...........Too bad his bass parts were buried during the Gathering Mixing, hope it's going to be BETTER on the next album.

What site, my friend?
I wanna buy one, too

formaldehyde said:
thanx, man /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Well i got the price for that show to the site that i gave you and my advice would be to check somewhere else cause they are selling it for around 25$ us...........:yuk:........ I think it's to much and iM not 100% sure if it's for a whole Dynamo show of Testament.....I think there's only 3 or 4 song played by Testament on it............

But i'm looking on other sites.....if i get a good deal i'll let you know...

Jason Washburn said:
Well i got the price for that show to the site that i gave you and my advice would be to check somewhere else cause they are selling it for around 25$ us...........:yuk:........ I think it's to much and iM not 100% sure if it's for a whole Dynamo show of Testament.....I think there's only 3 or 4 song played by Testament on it............

But i'm looking on other sites.....if i get a good deal i'll let you know...

i think u r rite, man!
i'll go search for other sites, see if there are some :)