E-card L.A's biggest radio station

anthraxgod

Feb 2, 2002
so cal
Visit site
Hey guys,

I think it's time to get Anthrax on the radio here in L.A..

I think it'll be a cool idea to send the E-card to the jocks of KROQ 106.7. They've actually interviewed Scott after the Anthrax scare last year and they said they'd like to have him back when the new album came out.

Also, one of the guys one the morning show - Kevin - is sounding pretty sick of the music scene after they play certain songs in the morning (read:Evanesence - ugh).

Three of their DJ's i've e-mailed and have talked about playing Anthrax. They are cool w/ them, but nobody requests them. Also, they are sick of the same songs as well.

What I'm thinking is each of us sending them the e-cards like crazy. That way, they get a taste of it and will want to hear more.

Anyways, here are their e-mail addresses. Let them know Anthrax is coming for us all!!!!

kevin@kroq.com (am drive personality)
lightning@kroq.com (morning drive producer)
tami@kroq.com (music news updates)
stryker@kroq.com (nite-time dj - loves and respect 'thrax)
sluggo-kroq@yahoo.com (chats knac.com chat room - pm dj)
chuck@kroq.com (pm/wknd dj)
jed@kroq.com (drive time DJ - plays Catch of the Day - songs played to expose people that there is more to Rock than Linkin Park or Korn)

So go for it and let's get this Anthrax monster rolling!!!!

Anthraxgod

Thank you for posting that!! That's exactly what I'm trying to do in the 'Anthrax Street Team Update' thread (above [thanks Justin])
I'll put these addresses on there ASAP.
And I encourage EVERYONE to e-mail; call; write to (snail mail); or whatever.. every radio station in that thread every chance you get!
Like anthraxgod said, "They [DJ's] are cool w/ [Anthrax], but nobody requests them."

NO BODY REQUESTS ANTHRAX?!?!? LET'S FUCKING CHANGE THAT SHIT!!!!

Thanks.