The Naked Sun:

Head of the Demon:

Tomb:

Words of the Dead:

Outsider:

What You Become:

New Truths, Old Lies:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the math earlier and, if you take FST and subtract the length of Skull (replacing the last track for the extended version, and adding the bonus track) then Skull is only 24 seconds shorter.

Anyways, I love Skull, and i'm glad i've bought 7 copies of it. (4 for me, 3 for other people)

I only heard the songs I wanted to. Mainly being Underworld, Naked Sun, Tomb, Words and Outsider.

In short, from what I heard, Naked Sun is my favourite track. Outsider was ehh. Tomb felt like a 4 minute song going nowhere. I'll give the whole album a REAL good spin before actually making a proper judgement on it.

I mostly listen to Words of the Dead & Tomb, those are awesome. I'm not going to judge this album already, but it's a bit worrying that only 2 songs stand out at the moment

That's the wonder of an opinion I guess, five peope wil likely interpret something five different ways. Sadly, my interpretation isn't quite what I want it to be :(

I'm not kidding, I'm genuinely really, really upset that I can't bring myself to worship this album like I have with previous releases.