Earforce Video Review

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
as promised I've made a little video review of the Earforce Two...
the initial quality was pretty good, but the file size was too big, the I converted back and forth and never got it acceptable...until I was fed up enough to just upload one of the smaller sized versions, so the quality isn't top notch, but I don't think that matters much since it's an iPhone recording anyway

ignore the playing etc

Last edited by a moderator:
from the midrange tones to the scooped tones, they all could sound good depending on the situation. and when you bring down the amp gain and lower the volume on the guitar, it's amazing how close you can get it to the clean channel, you could never do that with a 5150. very nice amp!

clean LED is white, OD LED is dark blue and Boost LED is purple....just tell the guys at Earforce that you want yourse like mine and you'll get it...
well, my other one looks a bit different, chassis is black and tolex is white, but the LEDs on that one arte the same

the clean channel is fucking INSANE!
can't judge the other by the vid but it
seems to be very biting but still very
clear = absolute dreamtone! :D

this ist the sexiest amp i've ever seen btw,
everything is perfect, the colours, the knobs,
the switches, EVERYTHING!

i'm so jealous! :D

what i really like about this amp is, that it has a tonal character that doesn't limit you (style wise) in way a 5150 or a Recto would do. sounds really well balanced which is another plus to the versatility it has anyway.
clean channel sounds indeed superb.

Yeah, I'm still wetting my pants every time I'm switching it on. I've even gone so far to not include it in all the blind tests I'm doing when I decide what amp i'm using for a band, cause i'd be usin it on every record then.
I've owned jc120, twin reverbs etc, this clean sound can absolutely compete with those as well.
And it's substantially cheaper than rectos, diezels etc are...,and it's 100% hand built PTP with custom wound oversized transformers. Dealing with the company is also fuckibg awesome, colors of LEDs, Riley, chassis, knobs, tubes, loops, footswitches etc can all be customized without extra costs.

Unfortunately you can't test the amps in many stores, but ask Earforce to send you one if you're serious to try one, they're great to deal with.
Or check out Hail Of Bullets or Bloodwork when they're on tour.

Henrich (Earforce deigner) is a fantastic amp wizard, I really as impressed as I seem to be.... If they had a better marketing department their sales would shit over all those other German amp companies in no time.... But Henrich is very much like we producers are...a perfectionist and musician workin his arse off