2. Land of Some Other Order 07:19
3. The Dire and Ever Circling Wolves 07:34
4. Left In The Desert 01:13
5. Lens of Unrectified Night 07:56
6. An Inquest Concerning Teeth 05:16
7. Raiford(the Felon Wind) 07:21
8. The Dry Lake 03:21
9. Tethered To The Polestar 04:42

New one from Mr. Carlson! I like it quite a bit from this one track, gonna order the LP soon.

Ayesendeet:

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=17V7FR3NBTHLI0UUCC9YBHKOL2

so is this earth as in sunn-influencing earth?

i'm listening to the joosendit, sounds like brant bjork on valium.

god damn nad said:
so is this earth as in sunn-influencing earth?

i'm listening to the joosendit, sounds like brant bjork on valium.

the same

and yes they've changed styles over time, still with the drone, but more in an ambient soundscapes direction

yeah i'm definitely digging this.

tell me the best place to start with these dudes, i'm in a superdoomy mood starting like... two nights ago.
doom-metal.com said:
The 'Sunn Amps And Smashed Guitars' contains, amongst others, a demo track where Kurt Cobain (famous from Nirvana) is the vocalist.
SOLD.

didn't we just have this thread like 2 weeks ago? :lol:

except it started off with Sunn, instead of Earth, but I believe it ended the exact same way, with NAD going OMG WHAT TO BUY

okay good i thought so too. :loco:

but seriously, i forgot what you guys told me and after teasing us with the search function for 10 seconds like a NON-DICK SUCKING WHORE, i can't find that thread anyhow.

i've been in a mood for stuff like nokturnal mortuum, Negura bunget and bathory lately. The agalloch weather didn't last long this year :( oh well, soon to come... post final exam funeral doom week (depressed week).

I haven't heard the new Sunn, but assumed that it'd be ghey 'cause of teh black metal folks on it. Stupid to assume I know, but it's a mechanism working to the advantage of my bank balance!

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
i've been in a mood for stuff like nokturnal mortuum, Negura bunget and bathory lately. The agalloch weather didn't last long this year :( oh well, soon to come... post final exam funeral doom week (depressed week).

Have you check out Belenos yet? :headbang:

Demilich said:
I haven't heard the new Sunn, but assumed that it'd be ghey 'cause of teh black metal folks on it. Stupid to assume I know, but it's a mechanism working to the advantage of my bank balance!

forget it!

HEX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black1 !!

i'm still buying black1 on the release date, without listening to samples.

i mean, it's fucking sunn. they are the proverbial shit.

SL's been sold out of the limited ones for a while now

so you can either check ebay for the clears and stuff, or just buy the black, or wait for the picdisc (500 pressings, same as the clears)

Well seeing as I don't ACTUALLY care about rareness I'll go for the black probably. Something about pic discs I don't like very much. Clear woulda been cool 'cause I don't have a clear LP yet.

Well, marble grey woulda been very nice, but I never saw stonerrock.com get one in and Southern Lord is expensive shippin' to Kyanada.